ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chaudhuri, Hiran" <>
Subject RE: How to enable logging when using Ant programatically?
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:20:23 GMT
Use a build listener to direct messages whereever you need them to.
	Project.addBuildListener(new DefaultLogger())
will do the job. Maybe you have to set the PrintStreams on the
DefaultLogger also.

Hiran Chaudhuri

-----Original Message-----
From: Hans Schwaebli []
Sent: Dienstag, 22. August 2006 09:58
Subject: How to enable logging when using Ant programatically?

I am using some Ant tasks programatically like:
    ReplaceRegExp r = new ReplaceRegExp();
  r.setProject(new Project());
  r.setReplace("-- removed line");

  How can I enable logging? If I execute the program, which uses these
lines above, the task works but I don't see any logging on the console.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message