ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.getDebuggableEngine()Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/DebuggableEngine;
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:28:51 GMT

On Aug 22, 2006, at 9:14 AM, Peter Reilly wrote:

> You do (should) not need to build it!
> If you need to build it, you could try to build bsf as well.

I've built bsf 2.3.0 okay already.

Okay, I just copied the js.jar from Rhino  1.5.3 and it works.

This sort of defeats part of the purpose of Open Source though!
"It's open, you just can't build it." :-)

I understand the problem. This all was written before jdk 1.5 and
Ant laid back with the older Rhino and now everybody is busy and
nobody is working on BSF to make it work with later Rhino

Thanks for the help!

Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development
Absolute Performance, Inc.