ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <>
Subject RE: Parallel Task
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:44:20 GMT
You could use ant contrib. to Try Catch the failure...

-----Original Message-----
From: DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000] []
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:22 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: Parallel Task

Hi all,

I have setup my parallel task as below:
<parallel timeout="180000">
      <condition property="working">
        <http url="someURL"/>

I wanted the parallel task to timeout if it does not get a response in
180000 milliseconds - however, I don't want it to fail the build - is
anyway of getting it to timeout but not fail - or - is there any other
that I can use (I have tired using waitfor with a maxwait set, but this
doesn't work, because the URL might not return a response)

Thank you for your help

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to
receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all
attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use
of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other
"Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any

This message, including any attachments, contains 'confidential' information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message