ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Multiple .properties in the same ANT
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:34:11 GMT
You will have to give more information (such as the contents of your
build.xml).

Can you use a macrodef to define the target and have it take in the name
of the properties file as an argument?  Then the macrodef can load the
properties with a prefix based on the argument.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: LIRA Olavo [mailto:Olavo.LIRA@gemalto.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:07 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Multiple .properties in the same ANT

Sorry I forgot to change the subject

Hello everyone,

	I'm new in here and I know the basic of ANT. I use it for
compiling javacard applets. Well my problem is that I would like to know
if it is possible with ANT to run the same ANT with multiple different
.properties that I pass in my init target? Now I'm using one ANT for
each applet that I have to create, but I think it should have a more
efficient way...
	Is there anyone who could help me out with this? Thanks in
advance.

Olavo Lira

TIAA-CREF