ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Text Scripting
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:51:46 GMT
Mike--

The best was is to write a quick and dirty Java App using Xerces and take a look at the DOM
sample files specifically DOM3/DOMAddLines or GetElementsByTagName example
You can then implement by call your app using the java tag
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/java.html

I would stay away from Perl..it is a nightmare to implement as well as debug and decidedly
non object oriented (although there is an OO version floating about somewhere in the cosmos)

I can help you out this weekend if need be,
Martin--