ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Running PLUnit from ant?
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 07:04:31 GMT
Never had heard from PLUnit before ... found something as "JUnit for Prolog" ...
In that case: Ant doesnt support prolog ...

BUT: you could use <apply>. Something like
    <apply executable="prolog">
        <fileset dir="test" includes="**/*Test.prolog"/>
    </apply>
This would (should) invoce the prolog interpreter with the test sources.
With <apply output="output.log"/> you could catch the output from the tests.

In further steps you could parse the output and transform it to xml/html ...

OR

Derive from org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask to fit your needs.

Jan