ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Ant Task for FOP
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 23:33:52 GMT
Use the "style" or "xslt" task (two-names, same function). Of course, use of those presumes
that you are handy with XSLT. If not, you may want to see the XSL list hosted by MulberryTech.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     tblhh@gmx.de
Sent:     Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:07:43 +0200
To:       user@ant.apache.org
Subject:  Ant Task for FOP

Hi,
I have a question concerning an Ant Task for FOP.
I want to transform documents from xml to pdf. I found an fop ant task in
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.92/anttask.html
but there is just the transformin from fo files to pdf.
So, I have to define a task for generating xml files to fo.
I´m new to ant, so I could need some help or some hints how to do it.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day
TBL