ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject Setting the value of a property conditonally
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:00:59 GMT
I've been testing the <condition> task and either it is very limited in its functioning
or I am carrying the wrong mental model into the exercise.

I work mostly in XSLT these days. There I can set the value of a variable by testing any number
of conditions and nested conditions using the <xsl:choose> element.

<condition> appears to be based on the "if-then-else" model. What I'm looking for is
a means of setting a property on the "if-then-else-elsif" model.

Is there some way of doing this with ant 1.65 as it stands or do I have to write an extension
to accomplish this?

Thanks.

--
Charles Knell