ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:34:48 GMT
OK, I'm back at work and the diagnostics switch worked as expected. I redirected standard out
to a file so I could examine it more easily. On my computer (one that does use the XSLT engine
I specified) the result showed an XML section that described the XML parser, but there was
no mention of XSLT.

Where am I to look for this information?
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org>
Sent:     Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:06:01 +0100
To:       Ant Users List <user@ant.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task

cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> I'm at home now and not at work. I haven't used Ant on this computer before. I opened
a Windows command-line, switched to the Ant\bin directory and typed "ant -diagnostics" at
the prompt. The result was this:

> Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin was unexpected at this time.
>
> What have I done wrong here?

That's a sign of ant not working, probably because there are spaces half
way down the classpath or something else wierd. Its some installation
problem, certainly

1. Check your CLASSPATH variable, better yet, delete it.

2, check your PATH variable has no quotes, and no trailing backslash