ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Class not found in taskdef
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:48:41 GMT

Hello Thierry,

you are taskdefing the wrong class, the class you are entering in
your taskdef does not exist or cannot be used as an ant task (no
execute method)

a short search in google tells me this :

   <taskdef name="wsgen" classname="com.sun.tools.ws.ant.WsGen">
       <classpath path="jaxws.classpath"/>
   </taskdef>

Regards,

Antoine