ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Motola" <SMot...@metadata.com>
Subject Ant Path Problems
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:32:28 GMT
One of the difficulties I've always had with Ant is path problems.  I'm banging my head over
something likely simple and need a leg up.

Situation:

Running Luntbuild for Continuos Integration.  Have it checking out a master build file from
Visual Source Safe.

This build file in turn calls <vssget> to pull other projects from source control and
run their build files, etc.

The error I get is that the 'ss.exe' executable is not being found, whereas from the command
line this works fine.  The PATH to the executable is within the env variables.  There is no
<path> or <classpath> params for various commands like these - how do I get this
to execute properly?