ant-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Goktepe" <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java task classpath problem
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:24:54 GMT
I suggest you pull Ant out of the equation and get the client to run using
Java on the command line. First run the jar_attilla_client target that
run_attilla_client depends on. If you can do this successfully, then go back
to the Ant script and see if there are any noticeable differences between
the two methods.

-Andrew