ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tshepo Rachidi" <Tshe...@discovery.co.za>
Subject RE: Need Info - Ant Script to Check In Code to CVS
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:59:04 GMT
I am still a newbie. 2 weeks working with ant

I am using the command line commands
To check in and out of starteam.
May be it might help
Use this link

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html

Try to learn your CVS command line argument and commands then
Read how to pass then to ant.

Hope it helps

Regards
Tshepo

-----Original Message-----
From: sdkal4ume@netscape.net [mailto:sdkal4ume@netscape.net]
Sent: Monday 07 August 2006 13:35
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Need Info - Ant Script to Check In Code to CVS

Hi,
   I am looking for syntax for writing ANT script to do check in and
check out of code to/fro CVS. Request the group to help me asap. Thanks
in advance.
Regards,
Kaleem.
Discovery Holdings Limited

Registration number: 1999/007789/06

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If
you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number
+27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this
email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner
whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages
arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from
any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored
on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus
free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za