ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Downer" <Adam.Dow...@celona.com>
Subject ccupdate optional task question
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 09:22:33 GMT
Hello,

I am using ant as part of my automated nightly build process. The first
step of this process is to make sure that the ClearCase integration
snapshot view has the latest files for the nightly build. It uses the
<ccupdate> task to achieve this, but as the project grows the logs that
the build is producing are getting larger and larger. Is there a way to
specify a quiet attribute for the <ccupdate> task. I have looked in the
online manual and can find no explicit way to do this. I don't want to
specify quiet for the whole build as the logs go through some post build
processing, but the <ccupdate> is entirely surplus to requirement.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Adam Downer
Build/Release Manager
Celona Technologies Ltd.

This communication contains information which is confidential and is for the exclusive use
of the addressee.  Any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of the information is prohibited.
 If you have received this transmission in error please contact the sender immediately.