ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject RE: Unwanted behavior - fixcrlf changes files to un-executable
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:18:10 GMT
How do you believe policy files could be applied to resolve this
problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:28 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Unwanted behavior - fixcrlf changes files to un-executable

You can govern who touches what, what is touched and more specifically
how Java Processes touches directories via the policy files But then
again you already knew that right? Viel Gluck
This email message and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this
email message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and
destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.