ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.getDebuggableEngine()Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/DebuggableEngine;
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:55:20 GMT

On Aug 23, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> I dont think you can get a version of BSF and rhino that work with
> ant. sad but true. lots of other languages work

In the end, my problem was not that I couldn't find a pair of .jars
that worked together. The problem became
that I had to use compiled jars for the version of Rhino that worked,
since 1.53 would not compile under Java 1.5.
You know how using precompiled objects makes the open-sourceror grit
his or her teeth!

Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development
Absolute Performance, Inc.