ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kirkpatrick, Kevin" <kkirkpatr...@pelco.com>
Subject Ant and C++ compiler
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:11:07 GMT

Hi all,
This might seem like a silly question.  All the info I gathered was
mostly java based and I didn't see any tasks related to C++.   Can
another neat tool facilitate compilations in C++?  Or is this a job for
NANT?  Does anyone have any insight?

Thank you.
Kevin

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this transmission is legally privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entities named above.  This email and any files transmitted
with it are the property of Pelco.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you receive this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone call
to +1-559-292-1981 or forward the e-mail to administrator@pelco.com and then permanently delete
the e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank
you for your cooperation.