ant-user mailing list archives

From "Noel Sebastien \(BIL\)" <>
Subject Change JAVA home for one Javac task and not the other
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:22:38 GMT
I have one build.xml, with two Javac tasks (amongt several other ones).
The first javac task uses the default java.home (which is our JDK 1.4.1) => works fine
The second javac task should use another java.home (JDK 1.3.1 for example) => but how do
change the javac path ? Something like sysproperty or ??
Please do not answer with the "target" attribute of javac, it is not my purpose. I really
want to point to another javac executable.
Thank you

> - Sébastien Noel -
> DEXIA - Banque Internationale à Luxembourg

An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing and duly signed.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message