ant-user mailing list archives

From "Noel Sebastien \(BIL\)" <Sebastien.N...@dexia-bil.com>
Subject Change JAVA home for one Javac task and not the other
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:22:38 GMT
Hello,
I have one build.xml, with two Javac tasks (amongt several other ones).
The first javac task uses the default java.home (which is our JDK 1.4.1) => works fine
The second javac task should use another java.home (JDK 1.3.1 for example) => but how do
change the javac path ? Something like sysproperty or ??
Please do not answer with the "target" attribute of javac, it is not my purpose. I really
want to point to another javac executable.
Thank you