ant-user mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classsnotfound exception with junit ant task
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:37:35 GMT

Joel,
thanks much for the comments the typo was merely a typo in my transcription
of the build file from a printout to here (it's on an isolated development
network). There are no classloaders in use elsewhere that I'm familiar with
(short of anything in use by junit). I'll check your recommendation about
seeing if the class can indeed be loaded. (although I will amend that - I'm
using the commons Digester and I've really no clue what that's using,
although that is not involved in loading up this particular class).

I edited the buildfile to run just the one class that failed previously when
the whole suite was ran (from ant, again, running this from eclipse shows 0
problems). The one testcase fails again outright.