ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: <buffer> ?!
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:11:37 GMT
Hi, David

> Well maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but the xml logger I mentioned
[...]

yup, i know i can run an antfile with -logger ...

[..]
> This is a bulk data collection, but from looking at your code, I think
> you want to be able to write out particular things at particular times,
> for which my solution is overkill.

exactly :-) i want no bulk data collection that has to be parsed by
another script, converted via xslt or something else ...

i just want some collection like a StringBuffer - where i can put stuff
in  when i want to - that stays in memory for antscript lifecycle,
and dump it to a file or a mail message or ...

Regards, Gilbert