ant-user mailing list archives

From James Abley <james.ab...@volantis.com>
Subject Re: Ant, C++ and Unit tests
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:31:58 GMT
CppUnit or CppUnitLite are the two that I'm most immediately aware of,
but Googling C++ and xUnit would doubtless turn up more. I haven't used
them with ANT though; don't know if you could just <exec /> the unit
test framework, or do something more sophisticated than that. I suspect
Dominique may have something valuable to add here.

Cheers,

James