ant-user mailing list archives

From Gerry Healy <nickel_chr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Task doesn't support the nested * element
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:26:28 GMT
This may be a repeat as I posted from the wrong address before.

I've solved this myself in the end, but it was a little bit tricky. I
was creating and instance of ProjectHelperImpl directly, whereas it
seems I should have been using the static method
ProjectHelper.getProjectHelper().

I only needed an instance of ProjectHelper to avoid the compile warnings
for the depracated ProjectHelper.configureProject() method. However
there were no docs or code examples I could find on how to use the
recommended parse() method.

Perhaps the docs of the ProjectHelper class could include a code segment
showing how to instansiate the class and use the parse method. e.g.

 ProjectHelper ph = ProjectHelper.getProjectHelper();
 ph.parse(project, buildFile);

Thanks,

Gerry