ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: <script> and (j)ruby !?
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:46:04 GMT
Hi Peter,

thanks for another bunch of helpful snippets !! :-)

> I have found out how to use File in jruby, so
> your example looks something like this:

How did you get that, are you already experienced
with (j)ruby ?

>        <property name="ant.working.dir" location="."/>
>        <script language="ruby"><![CDATA[
>          def get_prop(name)
>              ret = $project.getProperty(name)
>              return ret ? ret : "null"
>          end

[...]

One problem for me is, that i come from the java, javascript
side and the ruby syntax is "non javaish".
But on the other side, that's one point i like about ruby ;-)

I've already searched the web for ruby+ant / jruby+ant, but
didn't get much more as the examples in the ant manual.
Do you have any further sources ?

Regards, Gilbert