ant-user mailing list archives

From "Willy Reinhardt" <wreinha...@ctp.com>
Subject Re: How to create a classpath dynamicaly
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:19:16 GMT
Hi,
I can't because the application is buildup from several sub projects and
I would a avoid to modify the script when someone add a jars.
Thanks
Willy

>>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at No 4:05 PM, in message
<e2421d1d0608140705x4f73ded7scaa0de3f1e573bfd@mail.gmail.com>,
wohlgemuth <berlinguyinca@gmail.com> wrote:

just define a normal classpath on this directory after you moved your
stuff there.

or you want todo this during the runtime of your programm?

/gert

On 8/14/06, Willy Reinhardt <wreinhardt@ctp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an ant task which create and copy jar files into a structure of
> directories. Next to this task I would create dynamically a property
> which is the classpath use as token for the script to start the
> application.
> Use like:
> java -cp @unix-classpath@ -jar org.toto.Main
>
> Is an ant task help me for that ?