ant-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Vishnoi <vvish...@bea.com>
Subject Re: format for excludes on javac
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:21:37 GMT
Martin,

FYI: Checkout http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html for all
information about Javac task.

--Vishal

Ant manual -> http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html

Martin Gainty wrote:

>yes that worked
>
>Asante-
>Martin
>This email message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential
>information intended only for the person(s) to whom this email message is
>addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify
>the sender immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original
>message without making a copy.  Thank you.
>

>Have u tried this?
>
><javac excludes="/directory">
>
></javac>

If you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone
number +27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents
of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in
any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential
damages arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation,
from any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be
stored on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email
is virus free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery
is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. A full list of directors is available on our
website at
>https://www.discovery.co.za/index_login.jhtml?p_content=/investor_relations/directorate.jhtml
alternatively, to obtain a full list of Directors via email, please email directors_list@discovery.co.za

by email and then delete it.