ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Javac or Ant issue ?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:45:47 GMT
I wouldnt use includes....why are you doing that?  Just use srcdir and
all your .java's will be found.

Chun Ji wrote:
> Here is my ant target looks like:
> "<target name="build">
>   <javac srcdir="/home/cji/src"
>          destdir="${classes}"
>          debug="${debug}"
>          optimize="{optimize}"
> 	   includes="package1/A.java, package1/B.java, package2/C.java, package2/D.java, package3/E.java,
...";
>      <classpath refid="run.cp"/>
>      </javac>
> </target>
> ".
> If you look at my home dir, these files are located as:
> /home/cji/src/package1/A.java
> /home/cji/src/package1/B.java
> /home/cji/src/package2/C.java
> /home/cji/src/package2/D.java
> /home/cji/src/package3/E.java
>

> -cji

some errors, which is true. But when I do the compile(not a clean compile) for the second
time, it tells me all the files are compiled successfully and no error is given.
>> Can someone tell me why this happen ?
>>
>> I am using ant1.6.2, jdk1.5.0_01 to do the compile on linux box.
>>

>> -cji

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549