ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Javac or Ant issue ?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:57:00 GMT
It'd help to see your classpath, sourcepath, etc...

It sounds like those are in issue.

Chun Ji wrote:
> I have noticed some very strange behaviour when I try to compile my java code.
> Say I have some java files to be filed, A,B,C,D,E,F,G...
>
> When I was doing a clean compiling, it gives me error that File C, D failed because some
errors, which is true. But when I do the compile(not a clean compile) for the second time,
it tells me all the files are compiled successfully and no error is given.
> Can someone tell me why this happen ?
>
> I am using ant1.6.2, jdk1.5.0_01 to do the compile on linux box.
>

> -cji

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549