ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: PVCS Task
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:50:00 GMT
Bob Corcoran wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm getting the following error when trying to get files from PVCS via
> the PVCS Ant task:
> getsource:
>     [echo] Getting ProjectRules source from
> \\x371-yy3002\folder3\zim\PVCSD\ProjectRules/lib for Promotion Group: Dev
>     [exec] PVCS Version Manager (PCLI) v6.8.00 (Build 128.03) for
> Windows NT/80
> x86
>     [exec] Copyright 1985-2001 MERANT.  All rights reserved.
>     [exec] 15:23:53 Aug.03.06 [Error]
>     [exec] The entity (or entities) for "/lib" could not be loaded.
> I'm sure that I have the correct user name and password and the correct
> path to the project database
> Thanks very much,

You are probably on your own trying to track down this (configuration)
problem, but here is the recommended process

-run ant -v to get the command line sent to PVCS

-try running the command line by hand. Once that is working, worry about
ant, which is only adding an extra layer of confusion

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message