ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <flo...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: error from multiple antcalls, how to fail after all antcalls run?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:12:43 GMT
Why don't you macrodef the check-resource-test and perform a <fail>
internal to it?

You could make the url and value as attributes for the macrodef...

Then you could do something like (assuming you name the macrodef
check-resource-test):

<check-resource-test url = "${url.bigip}"/>
<check-resource-test url = "${url.5r}"/>

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale
Louisburg, NC  27549

252-478-8087 (Home)