ant-user mailing list archives

From Josep del Río <josep....@uworks.net>
Subject New preprocessing task for Ant
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 00:43:49 GMT
I needed some special pre-processing task for a project, and since I
think it may interest other people, I decided to include it in my set of
Ant tasks.

The main difference to other available pre-processing tasks is that it's
oriented to keep the files logically intact, so they can be compiled or
used. It's directives are placed inside comments, and pieces of code can
be commented or uncommented while processing it. Also, some other nice
features are the capability of nesting of logical conditions, powerful
expression evaluation and the configurability of the comment type and
escape sequence.

The documentation for this task can be found at:
http://andariel.uworks.net/api/net/uworks/andariel/Process.html
This new task is included in Andariel 1.2. To download it, visit
http://andariel.uworks.net

For any questions or comments, feel free to contact me by email.

Regards,
Josep del Rio