ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:21:01 GMT
cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> OK, I'm back at work and the diagnostics switch worked as expected. I redirected standard
out to a file so I could examine it more easily. On my computer (one that does use the XSLT
engine I specified) the result showed an XML section that described the XML parser, but there
was no mention of XSLT.

Ah. Maybe it doesnt. I'd assumed it would. If not, that is a deficiency
we will have to fix. Sorry.

(pause)

Right, there isn't anything there. I could do something, but the hard
part would be to use reflection to print out details.

the other option would be for the <xslt> task to print out the details
at -v or -d level of where the process it is using comes from. Would
that work?