ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7!
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:18:43 GMT
David Corley (AT/LMI) wrote:
> Just wondering when we should expect to see Ant 1.7 roughly? I know
> Steve Loughran gave a presentation at HP that's available on the web
> last year some time, and the nightly builds are ongoing, but it would be
> useful to have a rough date....even if someone could say 3rd or 4th
> quarter this year....;-D
> C'mon! I know some of the Ant dev's are looking at this list!

We have an alpha out and beta will start in august. Please grab the beta
when it comes, find bugs, complain, etc, etc. Dont wait until it ships
before finding problems.

Also, while features are about to freeze, documentation can always be
improved. If you want to contribute to the project, improving the docs
is always welcome.

-steve