ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem choosing XSLT processer with <style> task
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:06:01 GMT
cknell@onebox.com wrote:
> I'm at home now and not at work. I haven't used Ant on this computer before. I opened
a Windows command-line, switched to the Ant\bin directory and typed "ant -diagnostics" at
the prompt. The result was this:

> Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_06\bin was unexpected at this time.
>
> What have I done wrong here?

That's a sign of ant not working, probably because there are spaces half
way down the classpath or something else wierd. Its some installation
problem, certainly

1. Check your CLASSPATH variable, better yet, delete it.

2, check your PATH variable has no quotes, and no trailing backslash