ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: Javac or Ant issue ?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:07:42 GMT
Have you also checked the latest Ant (1.6.5) changelog? I noticed there
was a change to the javac task in 1.6.3 as follows:
* Changed default tempdir for <javac> from user.dir to java.io.tmpdir.
Perhaps this affects you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chun Ji [mailto:CJi@pro-unlimited.com]
Sent: 09 August 2006 18:36
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Javac or Ant issue ?

I have noticed some very strange behaviour when I try to compile my java
code.
Say I have some java files to be filed, A,B,C,D,E,F,G...

When I was doing a clean compiling, it gives me error that File C, D
failed because some errors, which is true. But when I do the compile(not
a clean compile) for the second time, it tells me all the files are
compiled successfully and no error is given.
Can someone tell me why this happen ?

I am using ant1.6.2, jdk1.5.0_01 to do the compile on linux box.

-cji