ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject Code synchronisation problem
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:12:08 GMT
Hey,
	I have some "hand-written" classes and some idl-generated source
in two seperated directories. Some of the source in both of the
directories has the same file/class name, and as I need to compile them
together, I get
"duplicate class" errors. What I would like to do is compare the
"hand-written" source directory to the generated source directory, and
where there are common files/names remove those files from only the
generated source directory. I guess it's similar to the Ant <sync> task,
but that task seems to work the other way around, i.e., the files in the
target directory that DON'T match get removed.

Any help would be appreciated.

/Dave