ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject Parallel Task
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:22:02 GMT
Hi all,

I have setup my parallel task as below:
<parallel timeout="180000">
      <condition property="working">
        <http url="someURL"/>
      </condition>
</parallel>

I wanted the parallel task to timeout if it does not get a response in
180000 milliseconds - however, I don't want it to fail the build - is there
anyway of getting it to timeout but not fail - or - is there any other task
that I can use (I have tired using waitfor with a maxwait set, but this
doesn't work, because the URL might not return a response)

Thank you for your help
Ajay

prohibited.