ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: Waitfor task
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:15:49 GMT
I forgot to mention, when I hit the URL on the web browser it seems to hang
and doesn't return - this I why I was hoping the timeout would work in the
waitfor task.

-----Original Message-----
From: DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000] [mailto:ajay.dharna@monsanto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:04 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Waitfor task

I am using the waitfor task as defined below:

<waitfor timeoutproperty="timedOut">
	<http url="someURL"/>
</waitfor>

- the deafult wait time is 3 minute - this however doesn't seem to be
working - the task just keeps on waiting. Am I missing something?

Ajay.

-----------------------------
This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information,
and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive such
information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and all attachments from any servers,
hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly
prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring,
reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely
responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code
transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.

prohibited.