ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject Patternset issue
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:16:20 GMT
I have defined 2 patternset

<patternset id="one">
	<include name="**/*.java"/>
</patternset>

<patternset id="Shared">
	<exclude name="**/packge2/**" />
</patternset>

When I am running Junit - I am using patternset="One" and then
patternset="Shared"
But it is still picking up files from the package2 folder - is there
something wrong that I am doing - I have tried switching them around where I
use patternset="Shared" first and then patternset="one" - but it is still
the same.

Ajay

prohibited.