ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redhat Linux Enterprise issues with command line argument containing spaces
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:37:30 GMT
First, make sure you're using the install of Ant you expect. Linux
often comes with a pre-installed Ant which might be older than the one
you think you are using, which ant.sh automatically use by default.
Use the package manager to find out if Ant is pre-installed.

Second, this sounds like an issue with ant, the Shell script in
$ANT_HOME/bin that starts the Ant VM, although it's strange no one
would have noticed it before.

Which version of Ant as you using BTW? --DD