ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patternset issue
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 03:06:58 GMT
Could it be the  missing 'a' in your <exclude name="**/packge2/**" />? --DD

On 8/4/06, DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000] <ajay.dharna@monsanto.com> wrote:
> I have defined 2 patternset
>
> <patternset id="one">
>        <include name="**/*.java"/>
> </patternset>
>
> <patternset id="Shared">
>        <exclude name="**/packge2/**" />
> </patternset>
>
> When I am running Junit - I am using patternset="One" and then
> patternset="Shared"
> But it is still picking up files from the package2 folder - is there
> something wrong that I am doing - I have tried switching them around where I
> use patternset="Shared" first and then patternset="one" - but it is still
> the same.
>

> Ajay

> This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended
prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for
the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.