ant-user mailing list archives

From Hessu X <hemulaatt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Deed need for preprocessing
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:18:47 GMT
Hello,

  I am using ant to keep my projects in sensible order. It also gives me possibility efficient
run of process by parallel tasks.
  I am not building, just massaging builds to amount of different packages.
  And I am not doing java.

  I am looking something to shrink dozens of my partly hardcoded ant xml files for reasonable
manner. I 'm very close to get in the situation of maintenance chaos (same data in several
places etc).

  I thought something like preprocessor: it should take a project file and generate ant build
file so I could feed it to ant with generated properties.

  I have several options on checking :

  * webmacro-2.0
  * velocity
  * xmlpreprocess