ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to silence javac task?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:05:44 GMT
It wouldn't help here because javac.exe writes to error stream both warnings and errors. javac.exe
should be quiet regarding warnings if I say so (nowarn=true), but not regarding errors. Thats
the problem.

James Abley <james.abley@volantis.com> wrote:
  I run 1.6.5 and haven't looked in SVN to see if it's on the roadmap, but
would enhancing to support I/O redirectors [1] be of any use here?

Cheers,

James

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/redirector.html