ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <echo> doesn't work for ASCII art
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:11:59 GMT
I now believe it is because of Eclipse. Tomorrow I will test it.

By the way, I want to use this ASCII art:

                              ,-._.-._.-._.-._.-.
                              `-.             ,-'
 .----------------------.       |             |
|                        |      |             |
|                        |      |             |
|                        |      |             |
|                        |     ,';".________.-.
|                        |     ;';_'         )]
|                        |    ;             `-|
|                        `.    `T-            |
 `----------------------._ \    |             |
                          `-;   |             |
                                |..________..-|
                               /\/ |________..|
                          ,'`./  >,(           |
                          \_.-|_/,-/   ii  |   |
                           `."' `-/  .-"""||    |
                            /`^"-;   |    ||____|
                           /     /   `.__/  | ||
                                /           | ||
                                            | ||

In the speech ballon I want to write something like: "Successfully installed ..."

"Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de> wrote:
forget the line

then you do not need to go the way via multilineproperty
and wrap every line between \n ... \ =

not needed when using

i once had a problem when generating a property
file and java has the convention with \n line \  when it comes
to multiline properties ...

so you may use loadfile or concat

Gilbert