ant-user mailing list archives

From Bala Paranj <bpar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Package Dependencies
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:22:14 GMT
Markus, I resolved the issue. The problem was in my source code. Ant is able to compile packages
with circular dependencies. I agree about getting rid of the circular dependencies. Due to
lack of
time I am forced to take the lazy route.

I have to rebuild ant from the source to use the new manifest related tasks. I got this link
http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#buildingant from this list. Let's see how it goes.
Thank
you.