ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to silence javac task?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 12:39:09 GMT
Please reply someone cause it is really important for us. Thanks.

Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwaebli@yahoo.com> wrote:
  I already use this. If I wouldn't, it would be much worse. But it doesn't silence javac's
output message which I described.

Any other ideas?

Public Id
wrote: Hans Schwaebli wrote: So how can I get rid of these warnings? How can I influence javac
task not to print anything?

You could try adding nowarn="true" to your javac task.