ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to silence javac task?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:18:14 GMT
Does not work because we have to implement new important features for our software and we have
to fix bugs instead of losing time on hundreds of meaningless compiler warnings. You see?

"Stephen McConnell (DPML)" <mcconnell@apache.org> wrote:
Probably the most productive strategy way would be to remove the underlying
causal issue.  If that's out of scope then playing around with the javac
tasks options could potentially lead you to the elimination of at least some
of the messages.

Cheers, Steve.