ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to silence javac task?
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:54:48 GMT
When I use the javac task, warnings are printed to the console:
  [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
  [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
  [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
  [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

  Because there are many javac tasks called in my script, many warnings are printed. These
are warnings which are shown in the CruiseControl web frontend. I don't want them there because
they make it harder to see the really important warnings.

  So how can I get rid of these warnings? How can I influence javac task not to print anything?

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.