ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fredrik Andersson" <anders...@r2m.se>
Subject Migration problem, Windows to Linux
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:00:00 GMT
Hi all

I'm currently trying to migrate a J2EE project from a Windows platform
to a Linux platform.

I have cofigured the build.xml file accordingly to my setup on the linux
platform. I have the same java setup on the linux server but when I try
to compile I get the following messages from ant.

[javac] Compiling 81 source files to
/root/smc_projekt/ant/war/WEB-INF/classes
    [javac] error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException
    [javac]
/root/smc_projekt/Application/src/java/nu/absmc/action/LanguageController.java:67:
illegal character: \64
    [javac]     @Override
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
/root/smc_projekt/Application/src/java/nu/absmc/action/LanguageController.java:76:
illegal character: \64
    [javac]     @Override
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
/root/smc_projekt/Application/src/java/nu/absmc/action/LanguageController.java:81:
<identifier> expected
    [javac]
    [javac] ^
    [javac] error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException
    [javac] error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException
    [javac] error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException
    [javac] error: IO exception sun.io.MalformedInputException
    [javac]
/root/smc_projekt/Application/src/java/nu/absmc/type/LanguageBean.java:91:
illegal character: \64
    [javac]     @Override
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
/root/smc_projekt/Application/src/java/nu/absmc/type/LanguageBean.java:103:
<identifier> expected
    [javac] ^
    [javac] 10 errors

Now these are files that compiles perfectly on windows. What can be the
source of the problem? I'm clueless.

Thanks in advance =)