ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jamie Jackson" <myspa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to do things the "Ant way"
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 00:39:21 GMT
On 7/28/06, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote:

> >    <deploy environment="integ" />
> >    <deploy environment="stage" basepath="${stage.basepath}"
> proj.wwwroot=
> > "${stage.proj.wwwroot}" transfertype="${stage.transfertype}" />
>
> The second deploy specifies basepath+proj.wwwroot+transfertype, when
> it should not be necessary, just like in the first deploy above.

Oh, right. I saw that it factored out and applied it to the first, but it
was just an oversight that I hadn't done the same to the next two. Thanks
for pointing it out.

> <target name="deploy-all" depends="deploy-integ,deploy-stage,deploy-prod">
> >    <echo>deploying all</echo>
> > </target>
>
> For the scalability issue, it's easy to have <ac:for> loop of the
> value of an environments var, which would contain a comma separated
> list of environements. (I think it doesn't like spaces before/after
> the comma, watch out for that).

Oh, that's another idea... cool. :-)

For 2 days playing with Ant, you're doing pretty well I think! ;-) --DD

Hey, thanks for the encouragement!  :-D

Jamie