ant-user mailing list archives

From prashant...@polaris.co.in
Subject mail task formating..
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:13:47 GMT
Hi,

>From build.xml, I hve automated if the build fails, mail will be sent
automatically.

Is there any way I can make my mails formated & colourful with images..

With regards / Prashanth

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in